- Each student is allotted a roll number. Kindly quote this number and his/her class in all correspondence with the school. It may not be possible for the school to respond to your letters/queries if these data are not included in your correspondence.
- Parents/Guardians are required to inform the school of any changes in their address, telephone numbers and email id.
- The School is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings. It is inadvisable for students to bring valuables to school.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to see their children or meet teachers during school hours.
- All correspondence to the Principal should be addressed to him by designation, and not by name.
- Should a student be injured during class time, the school will make every effort to contact the parent first. However, in case this is not possible, the school authorities will take necessary remedial measures.
- During class hours, parents are not permitted to meet any staff without the knowledge and prior consent of the School Administration. Students of Playhouse & Nursery are required to wear diapers to class and also need to carry one change in their school bags.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school one months's notice is to be given in advance.
- The Transfer Certificate will be given only after a student has cleared all his/her dues to the school. Parents desiring to get a Transfer Certificate must submit application at least 15 days before the required date.