Rules & Regulation
- > The school expects its students to have 100% attendance unless prevented by illness or due to unavoidable/unforeseen circumstances but in no case it should be less than 80% failing which the child may not be promoted to the next class.
- > The school gate will be closed after the start of the first class.
- > Students, who are late, will be marked LATE in the Regularity Record.
- > Any student, who is late for more than 3 times in a month, may be sent home without further information to the parents.
- > For a student, who remains absent from the class, his/her Parent/Guardian must give the reason/justification for such absence in writing.
- > If a student is absent for a period of three days or more at a stretch due to illness, a Doctor's Certificate must be produced on the student's return to the School.
- > Student's afflicted by infectious diseases or exposed to such diseases at their home must complete the quarantine period before rejoining school.
- > If a student is absent from the School during the Unit Tests, Block Test or Terminal Examinations, he/she will be marked absent and no test will be taken later.
- > A student absenting from the class for 15 consecutive days without information and permission of the Principal/Vice-Principal/Unit In-charge may be removed from the rolls, and to continue again, a fresh admission may have to be sought.
- > In case of any calamity/serious illness in the family, the student may be permitted to go home on the strength of a written request by the Parent/Guardian.
- > If an appointment is made with a doctor, the child must not be sent to school on that day. Requests to send students home early after unit tests etc. will be automatically turned down.
- > Attendance is compulsory on the reopening day of the school after Summer/Eid/Puja/Winter Holidays failing which a fine and/or disciplinary action will be imposed/initiated against the absenting student.
- > The Principal/Vice-Principal/Unit In-charge is the sole authority in granting leave to the students.