Admission Period: October 2016 to April 2017
For the session 2017-18
Admission starts for class Playhouse to Class IV (Both boys & girls)
Office hours: 10:00 am to 03:00 pm (Week Days Only)
10:00 am to 02:00 pm (Saturday)
ADMISSION FORM FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18 (Main Campus & Bypass Unit)
ADMISSION FORM FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18 (Park Circus Unit, Central Avenue Unit & Metiabruz Unit)
|MAIN CAMPUS||BYPASS UNIT||PARK CIRCUS UNIT|
18, Tiljala Road
Class VI onwards (Only boys)
13/2/6, Mahendra Roy Lane
Tel: 033 64581766
Class I onwards (Both boys & girls)
1, Shamsul Huda Road
Tel: 033 40088194
Playhouse to Class I (Both boys & girls)
|CENTRAL AVENUE UNIT||METIABRUZ UNIT|
Supported by Calcutta Shamsi Welfare Society|
27/1, Debendra Mullick Street
Tel: 033 40659086
Playhouse to Class II (Both boys & girls)
|I/58, Garden Reach Road
Kolkata- 700 024
Tel: 033 65006770
Playhouse to Class IV (Both boys & girls)
|AGE NEEDED FOR ADMISSION AS ON 1ST APRIL, 2017|
The following documents have to be submitted along with the admission form:
1. Photocopies of the Birth Certificate of the child, Ration Card/Aadhar Card, the Report Card / Mark Sheet of the last two terms of the school attended last (original of which should be brought by the parents at the time of interview).
2. Transfer Certificate of the school attended last or attendance certificate.
3. Two recent passport size colour photographs of the student, including the one pasted on the admission form.
4. One recent 4” X 6” or 5” X 7” size colour photograph of the student along with his/her complete family i.e. parents, brothers and sisters.
5. Photo Identity proof of parents.
6. Photocopies of qualification certificates of parents.
Filling up the form does not ensure admission. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected
Before admission, meeting with both the parents and the child is mandatory. Classes for Academic Session 2017-18 will commence from 10th April 2017, InShaAllah!